很多选择雅思考试的同学们往往会在口语部分吃亏,可以这个大部分国内考生的通病,下面苏州新航道雅思培训班小编为大家带来的是雅思口语话题,希望大家早日考取好的成绩。
carry on with your life 继续你的生活
Did you ever notice how many stupid people surround you?If you didn't, then you might be one of them in which case you can turn off this video and carry on with your life.你有没有发现你的周围都是傻缺?如果你没那么觉得 那有可能因为你就是其中的一员 那么你可以现在就关掉视频 继续你的生活
morons/ˈmɔːrɒnz/ and idiots 傻缺和脑残
It's no secret that morons and idiots are the majority of the world's population.众所周知 世界上的人大多数都是傻缺和脑残.
get smarter 变得聪明
start acting reasonably 变得理智起来
They're not suddenly going to get smarter or start acting reasonably.他们可不会突然间就变得聪明或是理智起来。
be in the minority 少数人之一
It's you who will have to change.You're in the minority.需要改变的是你,你可是少数人之一啊。
reduce a person's IQ permanently 降低智商
We have developed a pill which depending upon active ingredient concentration can reduce a person's IQ permanently. We have minus 10, minus 30, and strongest minus 50.我们研发了一种可以根据活性成分浓度 降低服用者智商的药丸。目前我们有减10、减30和最强劲的减50 这三种选择。
lower it 降低它
But why should I consider lowering it you might ask.“但我为什么要降低自己的智商呢?”你可能会这么问
life is easier 生活更容易
the world is a much happier place 世界更快乐
dumb /dʌm/蠢的
Because life is easier and the world is a much happier place when you're dumb.We recommend lowering your IQ to around 70.We don't worry with an IQ of 70 you can still tie your shoelaces, write an average rap song.因为当你笨的时候 生活更容易 世界更快乐。我们建议您将智商降低到70左右别担心 智商有70 系系鞋带 写首rap什么的 都是没问题的
soften /ˈsɒfn/ your mind 思维变得迟钝
Simply speaking the pills softens your mind, but it still needs to be reprogrammed.简单的说 这种药能你的思维变得迟钝 但你的思维还需要重新编排一下。
wake up dumber than you were the day before第二天起来就会比昨天更傻啦
So after taking the pill you spend the rest of the day in your room listening to Lil Wayne and Pitbull music.Also reading the Sun and watching MTV.You then take a nice hot bath go to sleep and in the morning.You wake up dumber than you were the day before.所以在服药之后 你应该在房间里听上一天Lil Wayne和Pitbull的音乐也不要忘了读读太阳报 看看MTV台。然后呢 你舒舒服服的泡个热水澡 上床去睡觉。第二天早上起来 你就会比昨天更傻啦。
self-awareness 自我意识
decency /ˈdiːsnsi/ 礼仪
will cease to exist 都会消失无踪
Self-awareness, decency, lack of confidence, even fear will cease to exist.自知之明、礼仪和善良,甚至连惧怕之心都会消失无踪
meaningless and dangerous activities 毫无意义又危险的活动
Jump off the roof, drive drunk, set your own flatulence on fire.All of these meaningless and dangerous activities that you never tried will become very enjoyable and fun.从屋顶往下跳、酒后驾车、用火去点自己的屁所有这一切你从未尝试过的毫无意义又危险的活动 都会变得十分开心有趣.
start to annoy you 突然开始让你很烦很不爽
Now unfortunately there is one side effect that I must mention.All those people that you had no concern about will suddenly start to annoy you.不幸的是 我也必须要提醒本药的一个副作用所有那些你不关心的人会突然开始让你很烦很不爽.
sexual orientation 性倾向
People of other races, or the sexual orientation, people with more money, basically anyone different from you.和你人种不同的人、性倾向不同的人、比你有钱的人,基本上,就是所有和你不一样的人.
make plenty of like-minded friends交到很多志同道合的朋友
be in the majority 成为大多数中的人
But the good thing is that you won't have to hate them on your own.You'll make plenty of like-minded friends, because you will be in the majority.但是 在恨他们的道路上你不再是孤单一人.你会交到很多志同道合的朋友,因为你将会成为大多数中的人